Fall Forest Quilt (PDF)Little Bluebell
Designer: Little Bluebell
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) pattern.
Simple graphic trees in all of the colors and lots and lots of negative space. Tri-Recs tools are perfect for this - making super quick work of cutting out the triangles and half square rectangles with a rotary cutter.
PDF PATTERN INCLUDES:
- cutting and piecing instructions
- layout and assembly instructions
- full color diagrams
- color suggestions
- coloring page to customize your own design
FINISHED BLOCK SIZE: 5" x 7"
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS TO MAKE QUILT:
- 10 fat quarters (18” x 22”) OR 1/4 yards assorted colors
- 1/4 yard of dark brown
- 3 yards off-white
- 1/2 yard binding
- 3 yards backing
- 54” x 74” cotton batting
- Template plastic OR Tri-Recs Tool by Darlene Zimmerman and
- Joy Hoffman (EZ Quilting by Wrights #8823753)
*All fabric estimates have been rounded up to the nearest 1/4 yard